We have 11 drifting events on the calendar for the 2023 season!
- The $10K SRD Drift Challenge is back for the 5th year! 40 drivers will battle for the chance to win $10,000 and the championship belt!
- The $5K Grassroots Shootout is coming back for the 3rd year. 48 drivers will battle for the grand prize of $5,000 and a championship belt!
- We have 4 Drifting The Plains (DTP) events on the schedule. These are our regular open grassroots events
- The Fargo Drifting Points Series will be held during the 4 DTP events. The points series are tandem competitions held during the Saturday of each DTP weekend. The competition is open to any driver who has purchased a weekend pass, is comfortable with tandeming and has been approved by staff to compete.
- We have two hot lap events this year! The season will kick off with the Spring Matsuri and conclude with Driftoberfest.
- We also have three Drift 101/102 weekends this summer for any new drivers! These are great for beginners that want a safe environment to learn to drift. You will also have the assistance of our driving instructors.