The List Races are for racers who want to prove their speed in the community. The List consists of the top 10 fastest street cars at Interstate Raceway. All List races are heads up 1/8th mile drag races.
List Race Rules
- Current registration paperwork is required. Just having tabs doesn’t count.
- Current insurance paperwork is required.
- Any tire.
- Wheelie bars are allowed.
- Races are to the 1/8th mile.
- No tow backs. Vehicles must drive back to the pits under their own power (unless they break!).
- Competitors must do the street cruise if challenged by another competitor, who must also do the cruise. The cruise must be done in race trim.
- Call outs will be handled at the track, the day of the race.
- A racer may move up or down 3 spots in any given race day. Four may be allowed if both parties agree. Spot blocking is not allowed.
- Be ready to hot lap your car and run without cool-down breaks. If you can’t make the call, you lose the spot.
Current List Standings
- Matt Sandbeck (’89 Mustang)
- Lucas Berg (’79 Malibu)
- Dan Thelin (’63 Nova)
- Ben Noonan (’62 Chevy II)
- Ben Schroeder (’72 Nova)
- Todd Oberholtzer (’69 Chevelle)
- Steve Cordner (’69 Camaro)
- Matt Staudinger (Mustang)
- Mark Staudinger (Camaro)
- Devin Rachac (’80 Monza)
Last updated Dec 17, 2018.