The biggest drifting event of the summer is only a few days away! We’re looking forward to hosting the best drivers and tons of spectators to cheer them on. All the details including daily scheduling are on the event page.
- Bring a canopy and/or folding chairs. It’s going to be hot so pack the sunscreen too!
- The gate accepts card or cash. Concessions stand is cash only, so hit an ATM before you arrive.
- Leave drinks in glass bottles at home please. No one wants a cut foot or popped tire.
- New to drifting? Get a rundown on how it works here.
- Pick a driver (or several) to cheer for from the awesome spotlights ND Drift has posted.
- If you want to cheer for all the cars, that’s cool too. “Yay loud cars” is legit.
- Spectator parking is in the large field to the north of the entry road. From the gate, swing a left, then the field to your right is where you’ll go.
- Spectator days are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Full schedule on the event page.
- Your roll in day is Thursday for setup and tech.
- Please keep your pit area organized during the event.
- Pit area speed is 10 miles per hour, so cruise it low and slow for us. It’s safer, plus it makes you look cooler.
- The ND Drift and Interstate Raceway crews wish you all safe travels to and from the event!
Featured Image Credit: Robert Goodwin Photography captured Alec Robbins in his 350z