- 11.50 seconds and slower.
- The ET break for running Sportsman at the Division 5 ET Finals is 12.00 to 19.99
- Computer: Prohibited unless stock OEM.
- Open Headers: Permitted.
- Slicks: Permitted.
- Data Recorders: Prohibited.
- Delay Boxes: Prohibited.
- Transbrake: Prohibited.
- Line Lock: Four-wheel line lock prohibited. Two-wheel line lock permitted on non-drive wheels only.
- Automated Shifter: Prohibited unless OEM equipped.
- Throttle Control: Throttle must be manually operated by the drivers.
- Electronics, pneumatics, hydraulics, or any other device may in no way affect the throttle operation.
- A dead stop under the carburetor or gas pedal is permitted.
- Throttle timers, counters prohibited.
- Ignition: Stutter boxes (down track rev limiter) prohibited. Single state rev limiters permitted.
- Switches and Buttons: All switches and/or buttons must be standard mechanical connection type.