Weather Policy: In the event of a reschedule or cancellation due to inclement weather, Interstate Raceway will post an update on the home page by the Friday prior to the event unless otherwise noted. We want to keep our racers and spectators safe. Thank you for the patience.
2022: Drifting the Plains #3
August 12 - August 14
Grassroots drifting on your favorite track – bring a chair and revel in the tire smoke with the local drifting scene.
Admission and Registration
The previous Drifting the Plains events often sell out of driver slots, so grab yours now before someone else does!
- Driver pre-registration: coming soon!
- Pre-registration: prices coming soon!
- Spectators: $15/day. Please bring your own chairs.
- Camping is included with all driver and spectator passes. You can drive in Friday night to set up camp.
- Electrical hookups available. $30 per spot, paid at the gate.
All drivers meetings are mandatory. If you miss the drivers meeting you will have to wait until the next one, which will be held every hour for those that can’t make it on time.