We’ve posted our 2020 race schedule on our Events page. Here’s the quick list, but please check the event listings for details.
- May 9-10: Bracket Weekend #1
- May 23-24: Bracket Weekend #2
- June 13-14: Bracket Weekend #3
- Jr Dragster Challenge & NHRA.tv Challenge are both Sunday
- July 9-12: SRD $10K Drift Challenge
- July 25-26: Bracket Weekend #4
- SRD Shootout on Saturday
- Aug 22-23: Bracket Weekend #5
- King of the Track on Sunday
- Sept 12-13: Bracket Weekend #6
- SRD Shootout on Saturday
- Oct 10-11: Bracket Weekend #7 (no points)
When is Test N Tune being run? Every day we race will have a Test N Tune group.
When are List races being run? Every weekend without an SRD Shootout.
What days are points days for bracket racing? Saturday and Sunday. October’s weekend is the only exception and will be a no-point weekend.
Are bracket point calculations being changed? We have 6 points weekends, so 12 points days. Your lowest 2 scores will be dropped at the end of the season, meaning we use your best 10 of 12 races. October is purely for fun and a last hurrah before the weather gets cold, hence it’s a no-points weekend.
When will points registrations be posted? What about pit vehicle registration? Both of those are coming soon! We will post when they’re available.
Why are no drifting days listed? The drifting schedule is pending from ND Drift. They’re busy sliding around in the snow and ice.
2020 Parking Reservations
Want to ensure you have a powered parking spot at every race? Grab a pre-season reservation and you’ll be able to pick a spot that’s yours for every drag race event in 2020.
Costs are as follows for pre-season parking reservations. Refer to the track map for numbering. Refer to the sizes page for dimensions of each spot.
- $400 for trackside (spots 1-21)
- $350 for non-trackside (spots 22-60)
We will open our online registration on January 17th at 8am. We have about 16 spots available. More may become available if they aren’t renewed from last year. We’ll make a post when it opens.
Any spots that are still open by May 9 (our first race day) will be available for weekend rental at the gate on a first come first serve basis. As always we have plenty of free, non-powered, non reserved space available!
Want to renew your 2019 reservation?
We’re allowing anyone who had a 2019 parking reservation to renew the same spot or swap to a different one for 2020. If we have not heard from you by January 13th we will try to contact you. If we have not received payment or contact/notice from you by January 16 at 8pm, your renewal will be considered abandoned and the spot will be opened for anyone to reserve online. No exceptions will be made.
You can pay for your parking renewal payment via cash, check, or card. Trackside is $400, non-trackside is $350.
- Cash: Come check out our new facility at the track!
- Credit/debit card: Pay over the phone at 701-893-8511.
- Check: Please make checks out to Sandbeck Race Development and mail to “Top End Dragways, 4147 70th St S, Glyndon MN 56547“. Please end us an email notification if you submit a check via mail. You can also drop it off at our new track facility!